Is tea tree oil good for acne?
This is a common question among patients suffering from the different types of acne.
Tea oil is a good remedy for acne having been researched and tested on. This is an essential with fresh odors, colors that range from pale yellow to colorless and clear. It is produced from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifilia produced from.
Tea tree oil for acne is considered to be one of the best natural solutions to acne and some other skin infections with characteristics almost to those of acne. Having been used by the local people for many years, nowadays, tree oil can be found in many treatment gels available in drug stores.
How to use tea oil for acne?
Many patients of acne are prescribed this oil from the clinics, but it can also be purchased from certified drug stores or in a cosmetic shop and used per the prescriptions available. Below, are some of the ways used in treatment of acne using tea oil.
• Applying the oil directly to the acne pimples is one of the methods that have been largely adapted by many people. Tea-tree oil contains organic antibacterial properties that help in cleansing your acne pimples and goes to being the best alternative of other chemical manufactured oil. With just a small amount of oil in your index figure or through the use of a cotton bud, apply and smear the tree oil on the infected area. The oil will penetrate in to the skin and disinfect the poles of the pimples making place look dry and moisturized.
• A person may also consider using the tea-tree oil in a face mask. In this form of application, the person can take just a few drops of the tea oil, and then they could be added in a homemade mask or a new one in order to dry the pimples and kill the bacteria in the affected area.
• Another commonly used method of using tea-tree oil is by mixing it with a moisturizer. Depending on how severe the acne pimples are or depending on how strong you want it, a few drops can be added to your moisturizer and carefully applied to the affected area. Usually, just three to six drops are just enough.
• Mixing the tea oil with some of the ingredients in your kitchen can also work for most of the people. This procedure is an effective acne-fighting face scrub. Ingredients such as three pinches sugar, about two spoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of honey and about eight to twelve drops of tea-tree oil. These ingredients can be carefully mixed together to come up with a very effective acne remedy. Usually, this can be smeared on the affected areas gently for three to five minutes which are then followed by washing off with some warm water.
• Another way on how one can use tea tree oil for acne is through purchase of the tree skin care. A lot of brands are available that have tapped the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of tea-tree oil. To choose the right skin care with these properties, it is advisable to consult the physician or do some research on the available products.